[Openswan Users] {Disarmed} IPSec Tunnel: Pass through connection not working

SaRaVanAn saravanan.nagarajan87 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:21:49 EST 2011

Hi Michael,
   I want to encrypt all the traffic that is going via my system(Router).
Suppose if a traffic is coming for a destination IP for which there is no
tunnel exists, I need to block it(Plain traffic should not go via my
router).  The reason behind adding pass through connection is that , my
system should not block AH/ESP/UDP encapsulated traffic for a destination
irrespective of tunnel configurations.

If i remove drop declaration above, its get loaded. But I cant use iptables
for drop, because iptables rule hit before ipsec processing starts, which
will not fulfill not requirements .Hope you understand my situation.