[Openswan Users] Ubuntu 10 -> OSX 10.6.4

Holger Kummert kummert at nentec.de
Thu Mar 10 03:26:37 EST 2011

Am 09.03.2011 18:42, schrieb Turbo Fredriksson:
> On 9 mar 2011, at 18.29, Paul Wouters wrote:
>
>> These are no longer any problems with the IPsec or L2TP layer.....
>

> Ooookey... ? So where do I look for problems now? I've
> enabled as much debugging as I could and still nothing
> I can point to...

Could you please summarize what your current problems are/is?
Is it only the unanswered LCP Echo Req-Timeout, or something more?

If LCP-Echo-Req is the only problem, I think we need an insight on what
happens on the remote site. Are there any logs available from
there? Especially the ppp-log would be interesting.

Holger