[Openswan Users] android l2tp crt connection

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Thu Jul 28 12:49:12 EDT 2011

For the benefit of anyone else looking to accomplish this, here is what
I found:
As per an article I found, and my logs support it, a certificate will
only work if you put the IP address of the remote device into the remote
device's certificate.  Since the devices are mobile, this would require
a new cert be generated every time the device gets an address, or would
require the mobile device to somehow have a static IP.  Since that isn't
practical, the path of least resistance in my case is to add a conn for
using PSKs.

--
Bob Miller
334-7117/660-5315