[Openswan Users] Help with Checkpoint VPN configuration

victorjabur at gmail.com victorjabur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:55:44 EDT 2011

Hi Paul,

Very thanks for your help:

I made all changes that you suggest, now is happenning another error:

*>>sudo ipsec setup --start
openswan failed to exec the requested action - the following error occured:
can not load config '/etc/ipsec.conf': /etc/ipsec.conf:66: syntax error,
unexpected STRING [leftxauthuser]*

This is my new ipsec.conf:

config setup
    interfaces="%defaultroute"
    protostack=.
    klipsdebug=none
    plutodebug=none
    manualstart=
    plutoload=

conn company
    authby=secret
    pfs=yes
    keyexchange=ike
    left=myIP
    leftxauthclient=yes
*    leftxauthuser=    *
    right=MyCompanyIP
    auto=start

This is my new ipsec.secrets:

@myuser : XAUTH "mypass"

Obs.:*** I delete this previous line:   @groupcompany    999.999.999.999 :
PSK "ab927263cc4654645f334"
And not, this is not my real secret, it's updated.

*My Question: The above secret line should exists or remove it ?*

Thanks;
Victor Jabur.

--
Atenciosamente,