[Openswan Users] OpenSwan not anymore on OpenSuSE 11.4

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Jul 4 10:24:37 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 13:55 +0200, Claudio Prono wrote:
> Hello all,

> I am using OpenSwan openswan-2.6.21-1.1 into an OpenSuSE 11.1. Now i
> have to upgrade it to OpenSuSE 11.4, but OpenSwan Package is not
> present... OpenSuSE is not supported anymore by OpenSwan?

I believe your question is backwards.  It's not a question of if
Openswan supports OpenSuSE.  It's Linux and the answer should be "of
course we do" unless OpenSuSE has done something really stupid.

Now, the correct question is, does OpenSuSE support/include/package
Openswan.  That's a question for them.  I haven't personally used SuSE
or OpenSuSE in years and have no interest in doing so.  So I really
can't answer your question.

> Cordially,

> Claudio Prono.

Regards,