[Openswan Users] [SPAM-HEADER -] - ipsec destroyed by android

Pascal Fuks Pascal at financial-art.be
Tue Jan 11 01:45:52 EST 2011

Hello,
Could you share your configurations?
I suppose that it has to do with dead peer detection.
Add the following line in your OpenSwan connection config, then restart OpenSwan:

dpddelay=40
dpdtimeout=130
dpdaction=clear

Regards
Pascal Fuks
Network & Security Consultant,
CEO / Administrateur délégué,

Tel. : +32 2 387 08 00
Fax : +32 2 387 07 06
Email : pascal at financial-art.be
IM: pascal at financial-art (MSN)
Free/Busy Time: http://tinyurl.com/pfukscal

<http://www.financial-art.be/>
www.financial-art.be<http://www.financial-art.be/>
Avant d’imprimer cet email, réfléchissez à l’impact sur l’environnement.  Please consider the environment before printing this mail.