[Openswan Users] Openswan IPSEC tunel established but it work from one side only

Nick Howitt n1ck.h0w1tt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:51:03 EST 2011

With ClearOS  in Webconfig > Network > Firewall > Incoming check that
you have opened the standard service IPSec at both ends. This opens
UDP:500 and protocols 50 and 51.

It is also worth noting for anyone following, that if you are using the
unmanaged IPSec configuration in ClearOS it uses the old four conn setup
(GW-GW, LAN-LAN, GW-LAN, LAN-GW).  If you want a single conn solution
you need to use their paid-for service or configure Openswan yourself.

Regards,

Nick