[Openswan Users] NAT configuration question ...

Willie Gillespie wgillespie+openswan at es2eng.com
Tue Feb 22 15:58:34 EST 2011

I apologize I didn't really look too closely over your config, but
here's a general rule for working behind NATs.

On the LEFT machine, where the left machine is behind the NAT:
left = your local IP address (192.168.x, etc)
right = the PUBLIC IP address of right

Maybe that will help you.  If not, do you have some log excerpts you can
show from when it fails?  Then I can look at your config and the logs a
little more in depth later.