[Openswan Users] Regarding IPSec Implementation

SaRaVanAn saravanan.nagarajan87 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 06:14:27 EDT 2011

Hi folks,
   I have implemented IKE daemon in User space. I want to use crypto
modules in IPSec kernel stack(KLIPS/Netkey) in order to implement the
functionality of IPSec.  I don't have any idea on IPSec kernel Stack.
I need you ppl guidance to identity things that needs to be modified
in Kernel Stack.
It would be grateful if you ppl provide me basic steps or interface
API's from IKE to IPSec stack or design doc of IPSec implementation as
it has been implemented in OpenSwan.
It seems to be basic question but i need you guys help desperately in
order to proceed further.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Saravanan N