[Openswan Users] access to the remote ipsec connexion on localrouter

Jean-Francois Couture jfcouture at devsys-inf2001.com
Thu Apr 21 13:04:37 EDT 2011

Hi Paul,

Your right, I tried Ruben's tip -->  leftsourceip= and used my eth1 (LAN
side IP) and it started to work.

looking at "route", I now see :

192.168.10.0    *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth0

in the list. So, it does add the route.

Btw, I think that the iptables code i used on this list was yours. Thanks
for that ;-)

Now, All I need to find is the iptables rule to let the other side see my
local LAN :-)

Thanks for all the help.

Jeff C.