[Openswan Users] but no connection has been authorized with policy=PSK

Neal Murphy neal.p.murphy at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Apr 12 13:14:33 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 12 April 2011 07:22:55 Willie Gillespie wrote:
> On 4/12/2011 5:16 AM, Nick Howitt wrote:
> > On the server side set leftsourceip= the LAN IP of your server. You can
> > mirror the setting on the remote machine but it won't do anything.
>
> I stand corrected.  I always forget about this option.  Definitely try
> Nick's suggestion.

I believe there's another cause for such one-way traffic (though it may not be
related to Thomas' trouble). I encountered the same thing when moving from
2.4.15 to 2.6.2x: one way traffic even though all *looked* OK. Paul said to
add 'protostack=klips', despite it being the default and despite OpenSwan
saying it was doing just that. I did. The problem vanished.