[Openswan Users] 3DES-SHA still supported? What am I doing wrong?

simon charles charlessimon at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:17:05 EDT 2011

Please check your iptables rulesets - your default policy on the OUTPUT chain is DROP ( which IMHO is very restrictive ). A "tcpdump" on the outside interface would give you some more insight into the IKE packet sent and received and any issues with firewall / fragmentation.
       thanks.

- Simon Charles -