[Openswan Users] vpn site to site for list of ip's

Daniel Pezoa dpforos at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 11:44:23 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,
thanks for the suggestion, i have tried the following configuration:

conn xxx_yyy1
    leftsubnet=172.16.56.29/32
    also=xxx_yyy_base
conn xxx_yyy2
    leftsubnet=172.16.56.158/32
    also=xxx_yyy_base
conn xxx_yyy_base
    type=tunnel
    left=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    right=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
    rightsubnet=192.168.100.0/24
    authby=secret
    ike="3des-sha1-modp1024"
    ikelifetime=24h
    phase2alg="3des-sha1;modp1024"
    salifetime=1h
    pfs=no
    auto=start

that one let me access only the ip: 172.16.56.29 ; but not the other ip
172.16.56.158

if i change the order of my destination ip's i get access to the other one:
172.16.56.158 ; but not to the ip 172.16.56.29

conn xxx_yyy1
    leftsubnet=172.16.56.29/32
    also=xxx_yyy_base
conn xxx_yyy2
    leftsubnet=172.16.56.158/32
    also=xxx_yyy_base
conn xxx_yyy_base
    type=tunnel
    left=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    right=yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
    rightsubnet=192.168.100.0/24
    authby=secret
    ike="3des-sha1-modp1024"
    ikelifetime=24h
    phase2alg="3des-sha1;modp1024"
    salifetime=1h
    pfs=no
    auto=start

I understand what is happening, but not how to solve the situation. The first
destination is the one used and the other one is discarded because the ip's are
in the same segment (172.26.56.0/24), but how should i put some specific 10 ip's
as the destination, without overlaping and getting access only to the first one.

Thanks in advance

Daniel