[Openswan Users] Openswan to Fortigate 60B - VPN

Erick Chinchilla Berrocal erick at netcrc.net
Mon Sep 6 15:50:40 EDT 2010

Rodrigo
Thanks for your help
The VPN is UP, but now only I have the following issue

- Don't can the ICMP (ping between the LAN)
- At this time I don't used the IPTables, default setup.
- Can you explain with more detail the policies in the Fortigate 60b
- I looked this options, in the Fortigate 60B
--firewall--policy--create new--
source interface/zone=wan1 (dmz-internal-wan1)
source address= Local Network (create new,LAN IP, WAN IP, all, pptp users)
destination interface zone=wan1 (dmz,internal, modem, ssl.root, wan1,wan2)
destination address= VPN-Network (LAN IP, WAN IP, all, pptp users)
schedule=always
service= ANY
action= ACCEPT (Accept, Deny, IPSec, SSl-VPN)
NAT= x
Dynamic IP Pool= n/a
Fixed Port= n/a

I don't look the options = tunnel / encryption

Best regards
Erick Ch.