[Openswan Users] xl2tpd uses inactive mast0 interface

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri Nov 19 12:28:23 EST 2010

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, Paul Wouters wrote:

>> I have have done some more tests but I found no way to remove the mast0
>> interface.

ipsec tncfg --delete mast0

I've just added some code that removes mast0 on protostack=klips and that
removes ipsecX on protostack=mast (though currently ipsec0 cannot be deleted)

We will add module init paramters that will allow us to modprobe ipsec using
klips=X and mast=X to ensure unwanted interfaces will not appear.