[Openswan Users] Cisco to Openswan and backwards&In-Reply-To=<3afc014ad3c2848b0d2af14e9b29b652 at 1

Frederik Gaab f.gaab at microlab.de
Thu Nov 11 12:25:57 EST 2010

I found a Solution.

After installing a Openswan-Client, which couldn't ping to the Main Office either, i found out that my squid firewall blocks everything. After deactivating the Firewall, the Client could ping to the Main Office.
To test, i deactivated the Firewall on the Openswan Server at the Main Office. It worked!
So then i just had to find a solution for working Site-to-Site with Firewall and then i found this link:
http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2008-January/013810.html

So after this steps everything worked fine! I could ping to the Main Office and back!

Im very happy now ;-)

F. Gaab