[Openswan Users] Openswan netkey

Andris Lismanis andris at lismanis.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 13:36:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to setup Openswan IPsec VPN. My setup is NATed at both ends as
following:

192.168.1.0/24 lan ----- 192.168.1.200 (openswan)--adsl
(nat-t)------internet------(nat-t)adsl----10.0.2.15(openswan) rw

I have managed to succefully establish a tunnel between the NATed gateway
and NATed roadwarrior. The problem I have is that I cannot ping each other
or the subnet from rw. I don't use any iptables or any other firewall
software on gateway. The only ports open on ADSL router are 500 and 4500
(UDP).

I have searched around the google for various examples but haven't come
across anything that works. Can someone please advice.

Thanks,

Andris