[Openswan Users] Mac OS X Roadwarrior IPSEC/L2TP fails secondconnection

Anthony Lester alester at free.fr
Fri May 28 08:43:44 EDT 2010

Hello Graeme,

Thanks for your suggestion but setting keylife (salifetime) to 1h has
no effect. In any case this was unset before so the default should have
been used. This is 8h for Openswan, although apparently the client
and peer have to agree and I am not sure regarding the MacOS X default.
Anthony

--
Anthony LESTER
Phone: +33 8 72 59 41 77