[Openswan Users] Multiple RoadWarriors

Kail kaildio at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:09:42 EDT 2010

Hi,

i've to manage multiple roadwarrior tunnels (host-net) on the same
server. I've to use PSK authentication and i can't use FQDN identities
on Roadwarriors, only IP address.
Is possible, with this constraints, to have multiple tunnels
established, eventually with the same PSK? This means to differentiate
tunnels only on 'rightsubnet'.

Configuration example:

conn roadwarrior-base
       pfs=no
       left=%defaultroute
       right=%any
       auto=add

conn roadwarrior1
       rightsubnet=10.1.1.0/24
       also=roadwarrior-base

conn roadwarrior2
       rightsubnet=10.1.2.0/24
       also=roadwarrior-base

I ask this because some time ago Paul wrote:
> Each raodwarrior has its own subnet? Then you most likely will need
> to specify a rightid=@roadwarriorX in conn roadwarriorX and leftid=@server in
> roadwarror-base

Unfortunatly the embedeed devices i use as roadwarriors can't use FQDN
ad identities and i can't test it on my own.

Regards,
Andrea