[Openswan Users] netkey communication issue with local subnet

David Price davidp at bhi.com
Mon May 24 13:50:31 EDT 2010

I have a VPN connection on an OpenWRT Backfire 10.03 router. The VPN is
working fine. This is the first time I am using NETKEY, so I'm not sure
if this is normal or not. But, as soon as the VPN connection is
established I lose the ability for the router (10.200.3.254) and its
local internal network (10.200.3.*) to communicate (in either
direction). However, every other communication in every direction works
just fine.

Do I need to add something to my configuration to keep this from
happening with NETKEY?

TIA
-Dave

Here is my ipsec.conf: