[Openswan Users] NSS and openswan 2.6.25

Martin Nield member at mandp.freeserve.co.uk
Sun May 23 16:47:17 EDT 2010

Sirs,

I have read the README.nss text file that comes with openswan 2.6.25 and am unable to make ipsec work. However, my
configuration does work with openswan 2.6.23 using NSS database and RSA keys as described in the README.nss file.
When I attempt to bring up the connection using openswan 2.6.25, I get the following error:

003 "/etc/ipsec.d/ipsec.secrets" line 2: NSS certificate not found

Please advise what I need to alter in my configuration to make it work for openswan 2.6.25. What follows is my
ipsec.conf for your consideration:

ipsec.conf
----
version 2.0