[Openswan Users] Linux (debian lenny) client to Checkpoint Firewall NGx R65 using certificates - secureclient ok, openswan ko - PAYLOAD_MALFORMED

Luca Arzeni l.arzeni at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:06:53 EDT 2010

Hi Ondrej,
I know that in the past they were using SecurID clients (and may be
they are still using them). This would explain the problems that I'm
facing.
However I can connect with cp SecureRemote using my certificate,
without securID, so I think that there should be a way to circumvent
this problems.

Anyway, I really appreciate your help and I will report to the cp
administrator to have at least an idea of the possible source of the
error.

Thanks again, Luca