[Openswan Users] MacOS X L2TP/IPsec

Mathieu Peresse thieummm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:31:57 EDT 2010

Yep I did put the FQDN of the server as SubectAltName. The client
certificate is validated on the server side, the server certificate seems to
be the problem (the 6th main mode message contains the responder certificate
according to IKE spec).

 Do you get a working L2TP/IPsec session with Mac OS X ?

Thanks,

mathieu.

--
a+