[Openswan Users] Clients/Server Behind NAT

farajian amin amin_o_city at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 07:13:32 EDT 2010

Dear All,

I have two network topology, and because in both cases NAT is used , i do not know how to config openswan servers and clients.
I have already have subnet-to-subnet config with x509 for authentication. and I use KLIPS with NAT-T patches.
My openswan Servers and clients have two LAN ports.

The first topology is : (client behind NAT)
Please find the first attached file (text1.txt)

The second topology is: (server and client behind NAT - and i want both sub nets see each others)
Please find the first attached file (text2.txt)

Can anybody help me in a template config for both client and server sides in both network topologies.
I really don't know if i need any configuration in NAT devices..

Thanks in Advance.

Amin Farajian