[Openswan Users] Still problems with MacOSX Roadwarriors

alet at librelogiciel.com alet at librelogiciel.com
Sun Mar 14 16:46:32 EDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 04:02:32PM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2010, alet at librelogiciel.com wrote:
>
> >Windows & GNU/Linux roadwarriors can connect without any problem, but when
> >MacOSX roadwarrior tries to connect, part of the L2TP dialog takes place
> >in the clear, as if the IPsec tunnel was only partially up.
>
> I believe that was fixed in openswan 2.6.24. What version are you
> running?

YES : This problem is fixed in 2.6.24.

I used 2.6.23 which worked worse than 2.4.15, then Harald Jenny sent to
me a preview of 2.6.24 Debian package he was creating : this solved my
problem instantly !

I should have upgraded before but I prefer to run standard packages for
my distribution whenever possible.

Thanks to all for your time and your wonderful help.

bye

Jerome Alet