[Openswan Users] openswan to Nortel Contivity 2700 (v4.90)

Chris Price cprice at its.to
Tue Jun 22 16:11:00 EDT 2010

I tried reading at the Openswan wiki, but the links regarding Nortel
contivity are, for the most part, broken.

I've been tasked with implementing a Openswan-Contivity IPSEC vpn. I
believe I need to do the implementation as a client, and not as a branch
office VPN. I do not own or control the Contivity 2700, and to make
matters more difficult, the operators of the contivity 2700 dont speak
the same language I do. Fun. ;)  The owners of the Contivity are
dictating the terms of connectivity, ie: client VPN.

Does anyone have any current information regarding Openswan-Contivity
interoperability with Openswan as a client vpn endpoint?

TIA.