[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.6.26 + mast + saref + xl2tpd

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Wed Jun 9 12:29:42 EDT 2010

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 14:06:08 +0200, Vincent Bernat <bernat at luffy.cx>
wrote:

>>> Yes. I get the following line in the logs:
>>>
>>> xl2tpd[3549]: sending with saref=1
>>
>> Ok, can you try 2.6.27rc1, it has this fix:
>>
>> * Fixes to the SAREF / MAST code to avoid recursion loops [Bart]
>
> Thanks!
>
> This works fine with 2.6.27dr1.

I just get this message in a loop while rebooting:

unregister_netdevice: waiting for dmz.178 to become free. Usage count = -1

This only happens if I trigger an L2TP connection over IPsec. If I just
open the IPsec tunnel, I can reboot without a problem. The number is
decreasing with each L2TP tunnel opened too. I don't know if the problem
was present in 2.6.26 since I was not able to open a L2TP tunnel.