[Openswan Users] Are these intrusion attempts?

Nick Howitt n1ck.h0w1tt at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:20:42 EDT 2010

Paul,

I don't know anything about any of the IP's and I've never noticed
anything in the logs before (not that I always look at them). I use a
pretty strong PSK so I believe I'm fairly safe, but I've blocked the
IP's in the firewall for the moment.

Unfortunately both my remote endpoints are on dynamic IP's so it I
cannot tie them down and Openswan does not play too well with FQDN's in
the ipec.secrets file. (If you use DPD to reload the conn when the IP
changes, the secrets are not re-read)

Regards,

Nick