[Openswan Users] Ubuntu - Cisco help please...

Martin Schwartz ms at wsap.net
Mon Jan 25 14:25:42 EST 2010

What's the config of your pix (sh ru)?

It should contain something like

crypto ipsec transform-set 3des-md5 esp-3des esp-md5-hmac

crypto map vpn 11 ipsec-isakmp

crypto map vpn 11 match address xxx

crypto map vpn 11 set peer x.x.x.x

crypto map vpn 11 set transform-set 3des-md5

crypto map vpn interface outside

isakmp key xxx address x.x.x.x netmask 255.255.255.0

isakmp policy 20 encryption 3des

isakmp policy 20 hash md5

isakmp policy 20 group 2

isakmp policy 20 lifetime 3600