[Openswan Users] Ipsec configuration Lucent VPN Gateway with OpenSwan or others (Lucent IPSe

srbarrios at gmail.com srbarrios at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 05:07:39 EST 2010

I do not understand why Michael write his question in this thread, with an
specified problem for an specified gateway of Lucent-Alcatel and his client
only for Windows, because his question is completely different with my
question and the problem in this thread...
Anyway, thanks, but my problem is here, and I can't work in Linux.