[Openswan Users] IPSEC Tunnel To NETASQ

Luc MAIGNAN luc.maignan at winxpert.com
Mon Dec 20 06:29:49 EST 2010

" ipsec auto --up ses "  gives :

ipsec auto --up ses
104 "ses" #4: STATE_MAIN_I1: initiate
010 "ses" #4: STATE_MAIN_I1: retransmission; will wait 20s for response
010 "ses" #4: STATE_MAIN_I1: retransmission; will wait 40s for response
010 "ses" #4: STATE_MAIN_I1: retransmission; will wait 40s for response
010 "ses" #4: STATE_MAIN_I1: retransmission; will wait 40s for response
010 "ses" #4: STATE_MAIN_I1: retransmission; will wait 40s for response

"ipsec verify" gives:

Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                                 [OK]
Linux Openswan U2.6.31/K2.6.35.9-64.fc14.x86_64 (netkey)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                            [OK]
SAref kernel support                                            [N/A]
NETKEY detected, testing for disabled ICMP send_redirects       [OK]
NETKEY detected, testing for disabled ICMP accept_redirects     [OK]
Checking that pluto is running                                  [OK]
Pluto listening for IKE on udp 500                              [OK]
Pluto listening for NAT-T on udp 4500                           [OK]
Checking for 'ip' command                                       [OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                                 [OK]
Opportunistic Encryption Support                                [DISABLED]