[Openswan Users] Problem with openswan in embedded system

Panagiotis Tamtamis tamtamis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:46:51 EST 2010

Update!

I just made it work!

The whole problem was that I had 2 ip processes running at the system.
So when I was trying to access the kernel I had conflicts.

I killed one of them and everything worked like a charm.

Thanks for your help.
I really appreciate it.

2010/12/10 Panagiotis Tamtamis <tamtamis at gmail.com>

> Actually is not really an embedded system. You can say more that it is
> a customized pc.
> So actually we don't really have resource problems
>
> I just recompiled the kernel with more debug information hoping to get more
> info about the errors.
>
> Its a pc based kernel so it has MMU
>
> And I will surely provide more info if I find anything more!
>

> 2010/12/10 Paul Wouters <paul at xelerance.com>
>
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2010, Panagiotis Tamtamis wrote:
>>
>>  I found out that from the logs the following errors:
>>>

>>  2010/12/03 18:00:24 debug HOOME authpriv pluto[27788]: | cmd(
>>> 640):L+PFS+UP+IKEv2ALLOW\'  ipsec _updown:
>>> 2010/12/03 18:00:25 info HOOME daemon confd_ip[27777]: rule flush cache

--
Think simple!