[Openswan Users] How to get remote connecting IP in radius?

yegle cnyegle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 02:59:17 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using OpenSwan+xl2tpd+FreeRadius+MySQL as a VPN solution.
There's also PPTP and OpenVPN running on the same server.

For PPTP and OpenVPN, I can get the remote connecting IP from the
"Calling-Station-IP" attribute from the Access-Request received by radius,
but I cannot get the same attribute from the Access-Request made by xl2tpd.
Did I do something wrong? Or xl2tpd just don't support this feature?

I know that this mail should go to xl2tpd's mail list, but its list refused
to receive my email...so...