[Openswan Users] Multiple road warriors - how to disconnect just one of them?

Danilo Godec danilo.godec at agenda.si
Thu Dec 2 02:42:56 EST 2010

 I have multiple road warriors using L2TP over IPSEC. It sometimes
happens that one (or some) of them get 'stuck' - their Windows VPN
client seems to disconnect, but my OpenSwan server doesn't (always?)
detect it.

In such a case the users have to wait for an hour before their
connections are successful again.

I can speed up the process if I manually do 'ipsec auto --down rw-net' -
however that kicks off all of the users, which is not quite desirable...

Is there a way to 'down' ('reset') just one of the road warrior tunnels?

   Danilo

--
Danilo Godec, sistemska podpora / system administration

Predlog! Obiscite prenovljeno spletno stran www.agenda.si

ODPRTA KODA IN LINUX
STORITVE : POSLOVNE RESITVE : UPRAVLJANJE IT : INFRASTRUKTURA IT : IZOBRAZEVANJE : PROGRAMSKA OPREMA

Visit our updated web page at www.agenda.si

OPEN SOURCE AND LINUX
SERVICES : BUSINESS SOLUTIONS : IT MANAGEMENT : IT INFRASTRUCTURE : TRAINING : SOFTWARE