[Openswan Users] multiple road warriors behind same nat device.

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Wed Dec 1 12:37:38 EST 2010

Greetings,
I have a situation where a client is moving two working w7 road warriors
to an office where they will be behind a linksys router.  I found that I
cannot have them both connected at once from that office.
Due to the internet connection being provided with the office and not
belonging to my client, I am reluctant to put my own firewall there for
the purposes of making a net-to-net tunnel.
I find from almost one year ago this
(http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2010-January/018127.html)
which indicates to me this should work since I use netkey, and I am sure
I have read somewhere about this, but I can't seem to find that now.
Not sure if it was in the docs or a mail that went by on the list.  I
tried a few modifications to ipsec.conf, but they all just made it not
work at all.
Can anyone point me at something describing how to configure for this
situation?

Bob Miller
334-7117/660-5315
http://computerisms.ca