[Openswan Users] pluto causes system out of memory when interop with fortigate. [Spam score:8%]

Jason Sigurdur jason.sigurdur at aspenview.org
Mon Aug 23 20:41:45 EDT 2010

Hi, sorry I had my steps displayed wrong, first I extracted the contents of the tar file, then made the  modification , then did the rpm build.

'Did you make the change and then tar an updated version of openswan-2.6.28.tar.gz? Otherwise rpmbuild will just untar over your modification.....'

Do I have to tar up the source contents after I  make the change?

thx
jason