[Openswan Users] Monitoring a tunnel via Nagios

Mike A. Leonetti mleonetti at evolutionce.com
Fri Apr 23 11:28:09 EDT 2010

That works for one network because there are no access restrictions, but
on another VPN that is also Linux<->Sonicwall, the Linux machine is
actually not able to reach any devices on the other side of the VPN.
Only IPs 10.1.1.53-54 can access 192.168.1.21-22. Unfortunately I have
no control over this.