[Openswan Users] manual keying not supported

Daren Hickman DarenHickman at ruggedcom.com
Fri Apr 9 14:33:50 EDT 2010

I work for a company that makes routers that utilize Openswan U2.4.13/K2.6.26-2-gx1 (netkey) stack.  Our largest customer asked us to provide a configuration using manual keying to a device that doesn't support ike.  After checking the mailing lists, I see that manual keying is no longer supported but have the commands been removed in our version?  Would I be wasting my time attempting this?  As always your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Daren Hickman

Field Applications Engineer

Ruggedcom

mobile 954-805-4948

desk  954-922-7975 x101

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.