[Openswan Users] RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: RES: Openswan with L2TP

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Wed Sep 30 12:02:14 EDT 2009

> Which klips patch did you use? you should prob run "make kpatch" to
get
> the latest, and not use any of the older klips patches in patches/

Exactly what I did.

> I have not tried this code in a while, so there might well be issues.

I feel that there should be a pointer do ipsec_mast code somewhere in
the patch. Would it detect the reference just by applying klips patch to
kernel code? I have no idea how this stuff works, so I'm shooting in the
dark here.

Giovani

signature database 4470 (20090930) __________

http://www.eset.com