[Openswan Users] Problems with IP routing ctd..

Randy Wyatt rwyatt at nvtl.com
Mon Sep 21 19:14:16 EDT 2009

We are able to access the left subnet from the right but not vice versa.

I believe everything except the hostname has been corrected from the

We still have not had any success.

The barf output is located at http://www.rwwyatt.com/barf.out

Regards,

Randy

Randy Wyatt
Senior Systems Engineer
Office: (858) 431-3743

Cell: (858) 527-8555
rwyatt at nvtl.com
Skype: randy.wyatt77
www.novatelwireless.com

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return email, delete this email and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Any
opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual writer
alone and not necessarily those of Novatel Wireless, Inc. or its
affiliates. To the extent this email purports to waive, amend or
supplement any term or condition of an agreement, contract or purchase
order (including any exhibits or attachments thereto), such purported
waiver, amendment or supplementation shall be of no force or effect
whatsoever, anything to the contrary notwithstanding