[Openswan Users] need some help to configure openswan on net to net

reza issanyr at olympecti.fr
Fri Sep 11 03:01:27 EDT 2009

Hello everybody,

Sorry for my bad English, I'm a French people.

I'm trying to configure two linux server on net-to-net ipsec. Each server has the same subnet : 192.168.2.0/24

Linux A à 192.168.2.1 - WAN A IP --------------------- WAN B IP -  192.168.2.2 ß Linux B

I have try to use the tuto on the openswan wiki, but I don't have any key in ipsec.secret

http://wiki.openswan.org/index.php/Openswan/Configure

I tried to use the newhostkey without any success. The tool stay blocked to "Wait Pid".

So I'd like to create key and cert file on Linux A to permit to Linux B to establish the tunnel.

Do you have an exemple of configuration to do that please ?

On Linux A, I already have a CA, so I can create others auto-signed certificates.

Thanks in advance for your helps.

azer.