[Openswan Users] KLIPS crashes on kernel 2.6.25>

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Thu Oct 29 11:00:42 EDT 2009

> Were you using the klips ALG stuff or the openswan native crypto ?
> In other words what is your KLIPS config for the kernel:

>	grep KLIPS linux-2.6.*/.config

KLIPS with native crypto, I think. I'm just compiling ipsec module from
openswan's source, not applying any patch on the kernel. A grep for
KLIPS in the kernel config file shows no output. That's why I asked how
KLIPS integrates with the kernel's crypto. Although I'm using openswan's
native crypto (I think), obviously something broke it in 2.6.25 and
above. I have not tried to disable OCF support before compiling ipsec
module. Would it change something, since I don't have OCF patches on my
kernel?

Did you have the time to see my post about l2tp/ipsec tunnels not
holding, even after applying your patches?

Thanks for all your help David.

Giovani

signature database 4554 (20091029) __________

http://www.eset.com