[Openswan Users] For l2tp/ipsec, linux gateway how to know the logon user name

顏宏愷 yhkai at cht.com.tw
Thu Oct 22 03:17:46 EDT 2009

Dear all,
I successfully set up the l2tp/ipsec gateway with kernel 2.6.x and openswan 2.4.14 for window XP client.
The window XP client can logon and set up l2tp/ipsec  tunnel by  preshared key and user name /password which are
 configured in the ipsec.secrets and ppp/chap-secrets files in gateway
When user logon, I can see the tunnel up number added one via ipsec setup –status command.
My question is  ,in gateway side ,is there any way to  list  the user name who has logon or check every user’s logon state?

Thanks in advance
Jimmy yen