[Openswan Users] OS / Netkey multiple tunnels

Goffe, Don Donald.Goffe at GTECH.COM
Mon Oct 19 11:27:23 EDT 2009

I'm able to connect a single tunnel to my cisco3000 concentrator. This
in turn get assigned a subnet address that point to HOST1. When I try to
open another tunnel to the same concentrator so that I can get a
different subnet to HOST2 openswan seems to change the connection name
back to the first tunnel.

002 "OPENSWAN" #3 Aggressive mode peer ID is ID_IPV$_ADDR: 10.10.1.11
002 "OPENSWAN" switched from "OPENSWAN" to "OPENSWAN1"

Switching the order of the "conn OPENSWAN" and "conn OPENSWAN1"
statements in the ipsec.conf effects which connection actually is
allowed to connect.

Any comments would be helpful.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.