[Openswan Users] saref patch

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Thu Nov 26 15:38:47 EST 2009

> You're right. That was not required....

I've cleaned up the patch a little bit and separated the saref stuff
from the klips code, to make things easier. I also removed old nat-t
patch from it. I've applied it to FC7 kernel 2.6.23.17 and was finally
able to get mast up, so it's going on the right way. As predicted, I got
a kernel panic when trying to connect. But now I have a base to set my
servers on, and I'll patiently wait for a fix to the other issues.

Thanks for all your help Paul. I can send the cleaned patch to you if
you wish.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Giovani

signature database 4640 (20091126) __________

http://www.eset.com