[Openswan Users] saref patch

Pawel Dlugosz pawel at dlugosz.eu
Wed Nov 25 04:43:15 EST 2009

Giovani Moda pisze:
> That still needs to be pinpointed. I *think* that it did not happen on 2.6.22 or 2.6.23, as I vaguely remember running tcpdump with no garbaged output back then, but I still need to test to make sure. There were a LOT of commits on the past few months, so it may take a while to figure out which one is causing this behavior.

Well, I've followed your short howto regarding using kernel cryptoapi.
Everything built flawlessly. But I've got errors while loading ipsec.ko.

See http://dlugosz.eu/tmp/ipsec.jpg for details. Sorry for inconvenience
but I didn't know how to dump this screen through KVM into some text file.

I've got the same output on .23 and .24rc2.
Kernel is pretty much vanilla 2.6.30.9.

--
Paweł <@duddits> Długosz
.::http://dlugosz.eu::.