[Openswan Users] saref patch

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Tue Nov 24 16:55:38 EST 2009

> Thanks, I'll look into it, although I'm using Slackware as base system.

I know nothing about Slackware, so I don't know if it makes any difference.

> What about that tcpdump issue Ruben Laban was referring to?

That still needs to be pinpointed. I *think* that it did not happen on 2.6.22 or 2.6.23, as I vaguely remember running tcpdump with no garbaged output back then, but I still need to test to make sure. There were a LOT of commits on the past few months, so it may take a while to figure out which one is causing this behavior.

Giovani

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4634 (20091124) __________

http://www.eset.com