[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.6.21+ support for OCSP

Gupta, Deepak (Deepak) deepak.dg.gupta at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Nov 9 10:48:15 EST 2009

Paul,

I have installed openswan 2.6.21 on an RHEL 5 system and I am trying to configure support for CA including support for OCSP (over http) to retrieve CRL's.  Via google I see some of your old email threads regarding adding support for OCSP to openswan, but I am not sure if the support for this exists.  I see some other threads where folks are referring to ipsec.conf options such as ocspuri and ocspuri2 etc., including a thread recently on this list.  Is this feature supported?  And if so, where can we see all the options that can be set in ipsec.conf?

Thanks,

-Deepak