[Openswan Users] Problem with networking traffic past the tunnel

Jay Smith me at jayftw.com
Wed Nov 4 08:03:23 EST 2009

Hello,
    Okay, I do not see an examples folder. Where else can that sysctl.conf
file be? To give you more info: We are indeed using 1 interface. This device
also serves as the gateway for the network. It serves as our DHCP system and
router. It does not serve DNS services though, the Domain Controller does.
Not sure if that additional info helps at all or not.

Sincerely,

Jay