[Openswan Users] upgrade openswan on CC 4.3 box

Kevin Kizer kkizer at lgdpc.com
Tue May 19 15:57:35 EDT 2009

Sven and Nick,

Unfortunately I am the same situation as you, I was able to compile
2.4.14  and get the IPSEC tunnel to establish and even get the remote
site connected and traffic flowing. But I cannot get any traffic from
the main office to the remote. (I.E. I can ping from remote but not from
main).

I think it has something to do with NAT, I am still looking for a
solution.

If I come up with anything I will post here......

Kevin Kizer